Frequently Asked Questions
Live Video Training is an individual training course, conducted remotely by a trainer who is an expert in their field.
It is not like any other online training with a computer or tablet and with no one in front, but a real session planned according to your schedule, with your trainer.
We also call Live Video Training “remote face-to-face”.
- A computer, tablet or smartphone connected to the internet is enough to take your training with Proformation.
- For Office Automation training, the Microsoft suite is not mandatory but strongly recommended to allow you to practice between sessions.
- However, for training courses that require specific software (for example: Photoshop, InDesign, etc.), it is necessary to have an up-to-date and powerful computer.
- It is also advisable to check that the computer has the required configurations by referring to the publishers of the software.
- All our trainers are certified in their areas of expertise, and they have at least 3 years’ experience in professional and remote training.
- For language training at the “Beginner” or “Initiation” level, your trainer will be bilingual.
- For language training at the “Professional”, “Advanced” and “Trades” level, our trainers have industry experience.
- Proformation’s office automation trainers are Microsoft certified, a guarantee of quality for our teams.
The 100% human connection is Proformation’s DNA. You are accompanied by a real person throughout your training course, from making contact with a sales representative to taking sessions in Live Video training. We are by your side throughout your journey. Our customer support department can help you at any time. [email protected]
To always offer you the greatest flexibility, you can schedule your training in 3 different ways:
- Through our scheduling department which is accessible from Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. by phone at 01 79 35 10 12 by email at [email protected]
- Independently, with the use of the self-scheduling site.
- Or directly with your dedicated trainer during your session.
YES! For consistent pedagogical monitoring and follow up, we recommend keeping the same trainer throughout your course. Your trainer is a dedicated trainer with whom you work from the beginning to the end of your training.
YES! You can change trainers at any time during your training. If you decide to change trainers, simply contact our scheduling department from Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. by phone at 01 79 35 10 12 or by email at [email protected]
All our Live Video Training courses are individual classes of one or two hours. They are consistently led by one trainer for the entire duration of the course.
Yes, all our training courses are certified. All the certifications offered are registered and authorized by France Compétences.
In addition, all the skills acquired during your training can be added to your CV as part of your professional development or for job searching.
Upon validation of your training course, the Caisse des dépôts et Consignations blocks the amount for your training on your CPF account. As long as the estimated amount for your training does not exceed that of your rights (visible on the first page of your account on the site www.moncompteformation.gouv.fr), you have nothing to pay out of pocket. You will not be asked for any fees or financing afterwards. The price includes the facilitation of the sessions by the trainer, the use of the WebEx platform, the planning, the certification, and the possible registrations, and the unlimited e-learning license over 1 year. Proformation is paid directly by the Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations as your training course progresses.
The Proformation scheduling department will contact you no later than 48 hours after validation of your training on the online application www.moncompteformation.gouv.fr
- Before registration: training consultant + educational consultant
- After registration: scheduling department, technical support, training specialist, customer support
- For any technical problem, please contact our technical support (email + phone)
- For any concerns about scheduling a session, please contact our scheduling department (email + phone)
- For any pedagogical concern, please contact
- (email + phone) for Office Automation,
- (email + phone) for Languages
Please contact our customer support at 01 48 87 55 19 or by email at [email protected]
TOEIC / LTE / Lilate / CLOE / DCL / Linguaskill
ICDL / Eni / TOSA
Using the browser :
Using the Webex application:
Using the browser:
Using the Teams application: